A Party Without Dessert is Just a Meeting!
We consider it a huge honor to be a part of such a special day! Whether you’re looking for a luxurious wedding cake to serve 200 guests, or a decadent dessert bar for an intimate evening with close friends and family – we are here to help!
Schedule your tasting today! Our cake tastings are held by appointment only. We like to sit down with the engaged couple for an exclusive tasting of cakes and fillings. Be sure to check out our tasting menu options! We are confident that through this process we can guide your choice to the perfect cake. After tasting, we will discuss your vision for the wedding day and talk over all of the details. Every wedding cake we make is customized to each couple’s needs.
We only book a limited number of weddings per weekend to ensure the highest quality products. We recommend reaching out to secure your tasting appointment at least 6-8 months before your wedding day.
Do you offer tastings?
- Yes. Our standard cake tastings are $25.00 and include 2 cake options and 3 filling options. Additional options can be added for an extra fee.
How far in advance should I book my wedding cake?
- Especially in the popular summer months, our availability can fill up rather quickly. We strongly recommend booking your wedding date with us AT LEAST 6 months in advance.
I’d love Bittersweet Bakery to make my wedding cake. Do I pay the total bill now?
- We do require a 50% non-refundable deposit to book our services for your wedding. The remaining balance will be due 2 weeks before your wedding day. Payments can also be made after the initial 50% deposit is paid.
Can I choose more than one flavor option in my cake?
- Up to 2 flavors options will be included in the price of your cake. Additional flavors can be added for an extra fee.
Can you match our wedding colors?
- We can try! We try to match wedding colors as best we can. Providing a fabric swatch is ideal.
- Colors may darken or change over time.
- Shades of blue are particularly difficult to reproduce.
When do I have to know my guest count?
- We understand that guest counts change in the time leading up to the big day. We require the final guest count to be submitted two weeks before your wedding day.
I’m not sure I want a wedding cake. Do you offer any other desserts?
- Of course! We offer a great variety of cookies, mini cheesecakes and pies, French macarons, and mini desserts for weddings and events. Feel free to ask us if there’s something particular you’re looking for.
- Check out our list of special offerings
Can I change the sizing/design/flavors of my wedding cake after the contract is signed?
- Yes. Your cake can be changed up until 2 weeks before the day of your event. No changes will be allowed after that time.
Will Bittersweet Bakery be present to cut my wedding cake?
- Traditionally, no. We deliver your wedding cake and then leave the wedding venue. Bittersweet Bakery can be available to cut your wedding cake for an additional fee.